卡萨布兰卡经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白(2)

经典台词2018-11-27李一老师

  Ilsa:For old time's sake.

  看在旧日的情分上。

  Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

  我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。

  Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

  弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。

  Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

  噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。

  --I'm a little rusty on them.

  我对它有点生疏了。

  Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。

  (她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)

  Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

  唱呀,山姆。

  (山姆开始唱)

  Sam:You must remember this,

  你必须记住,

  --a kiss is just a kiss,

  亲吻就是亲吻,

  --a sigh is just a sigh.

  叹息就是叹息。

  --The fundamental things apply,

  --as time goes by.

  随着时光流逝,还是那一套。

  --And when two lovers woo,

  --they still say I love you,

  情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。

  --on that you can rely.

  这点你尽管放心。

  --No matter what the future brings,

  不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,

  --as time goes by.

  随着时光流逝。

  Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

相关推荐

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换