要是我不能跟你说 那你有什么意义 我们有什么意义
And if I can't talk to you, then what is the point of you? Of us?
有什么意义是什么意思
What do you mean, "what's the point?"
我觉得我们已经不再相互适应了
I think we've outgrown each other.
不 是你不再适应我了
No, you have outgrown me.
你觉得我又土又闷
You think I'm uncool and dreary.
你一点也不闷 艾玛
I don't think you're dreary. Em...
要是没缘分了 我们就要面对现实 然后道别了
I think if it's over, then we should just face facts and say goodbye.
说得好像你要甩了我似的
It sounds like you're dumping me.
是啊 也许我就是
Yeah, maybe I am.
你不再是以前的你了
You're not who you used to be.
别这样 艾玛 我道歉行了吧 求你了
Come on, Em. Look, I apologize! Please.
对吧 就是嘛 来吧
Come on. That's it. There.
我爱你 迪特 很爱 只是我不能那样喜欢你了 对不起
I love you, Dexter. So much. I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry.
老天哪 我都32了
It's just I'm 32, for God's sake.