无论是什么 都很烦
Either way, it's boring!
总是说你自己如何如何
Banging on about yourself all the time.
好吧 我不介意 迪特
Well, I wouldn't mind, Dex,
但是你是电视主持人 好吗
but you're a TV presenter, all right?
你没有发明盘尼西林
You've not invented penicillin.
你所做的不过是站着大喊 开始欢呼吧
All you do is stand around shouting, "make some noise!"
我很快活 不就行了
Look, I am having fun, that's all.
最近我经历了很多
I've been through a lot recently.
我可能有些忘乎所以了 但是要是你一直试着去理解我
I might get a bit carried away, but if you wouldn't stop getting at me...
我没有吗 我不是故意的 我...
Am I? I don't mean to, and I...
我知道你最近经历了一些事 你妈的事 我都知道
I know that you've been through a lot with your mum and all, I know.
但是 我也有事情想要跟你说
But, there are things that I needed to talk to you about.
比如我现在和一个我不爱的男人窝在这个破公寓
About how I am stuck in this flat with a man that I am not in love with.