末代皇帝经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白(2)

经典台词2018-11-27才子老师

  溥仪:皇上是不能被考的。

  Johnston:Well that may have to change.But first Your Majesty might like to ask me some questions.

  庄士敦:好吧,我们不得不改变一下,这样吧,皇上或许可以向我提问问题。

  Pu Yi:Where are your ancestors buried?

  溥仪:你家的祖坟在哪里?

  Johnston:In Scotland,Your Majesty.

  庄士敦:在苏格兰,皇上。

  Pu Yi:But then,where's your skirt?In your country men wear short skirts,do they not?

  溥仪:那你的裙子去哪了,你们苏格兰男人不都穿裙子吗?

  Johnston:No,Your Majesty.Scotsmen do not wear skirts they wear kilts.

  庄士敦:不,皇上,苏格兰男人不穿短裙,他们穿方格呢短裙。

  Pu Yi:Kilts?

  溥仪:方格呢短裙?

  Johnston:Kilts.A matter of words,perhaps,but words are important.

  庄士敦:方格呢短裙。也许只是措词的问题,但是措词非常重要的。

  Pu Yi:Why are words important?

  溥仪:为什么措词非常重要?

  Johnston:If you cant say what you mean,Your majesty,you will never mean what you say.And a gentleman should always means what he says.

  庄士敦:皇上,如果你不能清楚的表达你的意思,皇上你就不会说话算数了,一个绅士应该永远说话算数。

  Pu Yi:Ah,yes,a gentleman. Are you a gentleman.

相关推荐

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换