神探夏洛克第二季经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白(3)

经典台词2018-11-27李一老师

  they wouldn't harm you in front of witnesses.

  这就是你的线人?

  So that's your source?

  莫里亚蒂是理查德·布鲁克?

  Moriarty is Richard Brook?

  他当然是理查德·布鲁克

  Of course he's Richard Brook,

  根本没有莫里亚蒂这个人

  there is no Moriarty.www.diudou.com

  从来都没有

  There never has been.

  你在说什么? 你看他

  What are you talking about? Look him up.

  理查·布鲁克

  Rich Brook,

  夏洛克·福尔摩斯雇来 假扮莫里亚蒂的演员

  an actor Sherlock Holmes hired to be Moriarty.

  华生医生 我知道你是好人

  Dr Watson, I know you're a good man,

  别...别打我

  don't, don't, don't hurt me.

  不 你是莫里亚蒂 他是莫里亚蒂

  No, you are Moriarty! He's Moriarty!

  我们见过 不记得吗? 你当时要炸死我

  We've met, remember? You were going to blow me up!

  对不起 对不起

  I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

  他付钱给我

  He paid me,

  我得找活干啊 我是个演员 没工作

  I needed the work. I'm an actor, I was out of work.

相关推荐

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换