distance makes the hearts grow fonder.距离使两颗心靠得更近。
i love you not because of who you are, but because of who i am when i am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
i miss you so much already and i haven’t even left yet!尽管换曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
i need him like i need the air to breathe. 我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
if equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me.如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
if i had a single flower for every time i think about you, i could walk forever in my garden. 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
if i know what love is, it is because of you. 因为你,我懂得了爱。
i’ll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
light in my heart the evening star of rest and then let the night whisper to me of love. 在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。
look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. 看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
love is a vine that grows into our hearts.爱是长在我们心里的藤蔓。
love is like a butterfly. it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。