He did them just like that! - That is incredible.
3.无论如何 爱德华都是特殊的。
No matter what, Edward will always be special.
4.我只愿他记得我当年的样子。
I would rather him remember me the way I was.
5.战时受的伤 使我没了知觉 一点知觉也没有。
Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!
6.这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.
7.放下来! 请不要再接近!
Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please...
8.对少女一点概念也没有 她们最疯狂了。
You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.
9.我们要让他能够了解现实 大家别再闹了。
We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.
10.都是我做的坏榜样 我不该羡慕占美家有钱。
Why didn't I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim's parents.
11.你让我无法思考 你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl...
12.他要你自食其力 养成独立 以后你会更感激他。