好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!