未来总是如此 所以才刺激呢
The future never is. That's what makes it so bloody exciting!
大家都爱你 对吧
Everyone loves you, yeah?
不过他们爱那个爱挖苦人 让人又爱又恨的你
But they love you in that ironic, love-to-hate kind of way.
对吧 现在你呢 去找个真正爱你的人
Right? And all that we need to do is just find someone that loves you for real.
我上台 说道 "这是一个有趣的故事 保证你们喜欢"
I come on, and I say, "Here's a funny story. You'll like this."
-伊恩 -"有一个家伙 他与这个女孩约会 他很崇拜她
-Ian. -"There's this guy, and he's going out with this girl, and he worships her,
然后他们一起买了这座公寓 接着他送了她一枚订婚钻戒 买了一切
and they buy this flat together. And then he gets her an engagement ring, the lot.
结果 女孩仍然爱着她最好的朋友"
It turns out that she is still in love with her best friend."
很有趣的推测 但我已经很久都没见过迪特了
Interesting theory, Ian, except I've not seen Dexter for ages.
-没见过吗 -那不是原因
-No? -That is not the reason.