和你魂牵梦绕的的地方有差距,对吧?
9.Wind In His Hair's words are strong and I have heard them.
风中散发这话有理我早先也听说过。
10.that my negotiations with the wild people of the plains will bear fruit
我和草原野蛮人的谈判能结出果实。
11.There can be no place like this on Earth.
地球上不会有这样一片净土.
12.I have come to enjoy the patterns of my life at Fort Sedgewick
我已经在享受赛格德维克堡的生活方式了。
13.Most of my work has been geared toward creating the illusionof strength and stability
我工作的绝大部分旨在创造一种强大而稳定的幻想。
14.and the country is everything I dreamed it would be
周围的原野像我梦想的一样。
15.Sometimes they are strangeand it's hard to understand them.
有时候他们很奇妙也很难理解其中奥妙。
16.Time seems irrelevant except for the fact that I am bored
时间好像停滞了一般除了那个让我感到厌倦的事实。
17.And whatever God may be,I thank God for this day.
无论上帝怎样对待他的子民我都对他心存感激。
18.I'd never been in a battle like this one,There was no dark political objective,This was not a fight for territory or richesor to make men free,It was fought to preserve the food storesthat would see us through the winter,To protect the lives of women and childrenthat would see us through the winter.