闻香识女人电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白

经典台词2018-11-27才子老师

  《闻香识女人》是一部于1992年公映的美国电影,影片讲述了一名预备学校的学生,为一位脾气暴躁的眼盲退休军官担任助手。该片是片中演员维托力欧·盖斯曼的巅峰之作。

  阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护的经典台词:

  Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...

  (校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,

  and you are a liar.

  (校长)你是一个骗子。

  But not a snitch !

  但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!

  Excuse me ?

  (校长)原谅我没听清楚

  No, l don't think l will.

  不,我不原谅你

  Mr. Slade.

  (校长)史雷德先生

  This is such a crock of shit !

  这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!

  Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.

  (校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!

  You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.

  (校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营

  Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.

  (校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述

  Mr. Simms doesn't want it.

  西蒙先生不需要

  He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''

  他不需要被帖上 依然值得作为博德人标志

  What the hell is that ?

  这算什么?

  What is your motto here ?

相关推荐

猜你喜欢

大家正在看

换一换