不属于我的 我会离开.
I am not greed but I envy.
我没有贪婪 我羡慕海枯石烂.
Let the time tell the truth.
任由时间说真话
Promises are often like the dust
承诺像尘埃
Everybody wants to be loved
谁都想被疼爱
I will always be, even if love pale.
我会一直在,纵使爱变苍白
The time that you are my most fatal
时光深知你是我最致命的爱人
Let me make you whole life youth
[愿我许你一生青涩年华]
You are my most adventure youth dream
[你是我年少时最冒险的梦]
If through time, through love
[倘若看透时光看透爱]
Who gives us meet but not concurrently give us forever.
是谁赐我们遇见 却不一并赠我们永远。
I think I will love you for a long time
我想我会爱你很久
Laugh Until You Cry; Cry Until You Laugh
笑到终于哭出来;哭到终于笑出来。
You were never mine to lose.
你从来就不属于我,谈不上什么失去
I look not beautiful but I have to do my own.
我长得不美,但是我一直做我自己。
Has been lost again, better than never wounding more.
得到了再失去,比从来就没有得到更伤人。
I am ordinary yet unique.
我很平凡,但是我独一无二.